DJ Big N – My Dear ft. Kiss Daniel & Don Jazzy - CLASSIC10MENT

Breaking

Subscribe Us

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

DJ Big N – My Dear ft. Kiss Daniel & Don Jazzy

Download DJ Big N - My Dear ft. Kiss Daniel & Don JazzyDJ Big N – My Dear ft. Kiss Daniel & Don Jazzy. It definitely looks like Nigerian DJ’s aren’t playing this year at all as they’ve been all teaming up with superstar acts and dropping banging hits.
Mavin Records in-house disc jockey, Dj Big N drops a new single titled “My Dear” and we already think this one is a banger.
He doesn’t go alone on this one as he features label-boss, Don Jazzy and Flyboy Inc. Boss, Kiss Daniel .
We think ‘My Dear’ is a potential hit single. Get it below and enjoy.

DOWNLOAD

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here